Today is an important day for us – IRON GUARD is now available on the Meta Quest Store!
For this we had to work hard to hit this milestone, but the great news is that now the game performs even better. Those who have already tried the game on Applab, you should see this difference considerably, especially if you are a Quest 1 owner.
Here is a list of the main changes included in the Meta Store released version:
- Changed the teleport
- Improved performance and visuals
- Increased the brightness of some dark maps
- Changed the effect of taking damage
- Reduced build weight to <900 MB
- Changed the design of some elements
- Added the ability to change the height of the player (under settings in level)
- Reduced loading time
Thank you for your time! We are glad you’ll be joining us on this exciting adventure, because this is just beginning!